Music Anyone wanna collaborate with a drum tutorial/review channel?

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey everyone, I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have a channel that focuses on drum tutorials, reviews, and info. Let me know if you want to collab and I am definitely open to making it happen!

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I can finish up your rhythm section if you want to do a collab video :) Just send me a video of you playing (preferably with about half flashy solo bits and half solid groove so I can do my thing ;)) and I'll put something over the top of it. Either we can do two separate videos and upload one each or just upload the same video and each stick our own intro on the front of it.

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That sounds fantastic to me. So basically send you a video of me playing (how long should the video be?), and then you'll play your bass over it?

I would LOVE to do that and definitely prefer to do 2 separate videos!

Can we link to each others' channels in the description of the vids?

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That sounds fantastic to me. So basically send you a video of me playing (how long should the video be?), and then you'll play your bass over it?

I would LOVE to do that and definitely prefer to do 2 separate videos!

Can we link to each others' channels in the description of the vids?
Of course, and there should be video annotations linking to eachothers channels etc, that's what cross-promotion is all about :)

If you would prefer to do two then just send me two different videos of you playing and yeah I'll put some bass over the top :) I would go for 2-3 mins long.

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Reviewer
Maybe something totally different, but I make music and would like some drum loops from you, even better would be if you can record some separate sounds of your snare, kick, hats and so on, I will use those in my music!

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Of course, and there should be video annotations linking to eachothers channels etc, that's what cross-promotion is all about :)

If you would prefer to do two then just send me two different videos of you playing and yeah I'll put some bass over the top :) I would go for 2-3 mins long.
That sounds great! I can have it to you by tomorrow night! What email can I send the file to? PS. Is an MP4 file ok?[DOUBLEPOST=1389184816,1389184723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maybe something totally different, but I make music and would like some drum loops from you, even better would be if you can record some separate sounds of your snare, kick, hats and so on, I will use those in my music!
I can definitely send you those separate sounds...can I get my channel link in the description box of the videos that you use the sounds in?
Also, what is an email that I can send the sounds to?

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Reviewer
That sounds great! I can have it to you by tomorrow night! What email can I send the file to? PS. Is an MP4 file ok?[DOUBLEPOST=1389184816,1389184723][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can definitely send you those separate sounds...can I get my channel link in the description box of the videos that you use the sounds in?
Also, what is an email that I can send the sounds to?
Sure no problem, I'll drop you a private message!

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That sounds great! I can have it to you by tomorrow night! What email can I send the file to? PS. Is an MP4 file ok?
MP4 files are fine, that's the format I usually use for my videos anyway. I've sent you a pm with the email address you should use. I'm not sure what you want to do about video editing. I'll edit my own, I assume you'll want to edit yours yourself?

Michael Cimicata

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have contacted the above 2 users and arranged a collab opportunity. This forum is AWESOME!

PS. I'm willing to collaborate with more users if there are any that are open to it.