Gaming Anyone Wanna Collab with Me?

IdioticJam

Reaction score
Heyyy so im Idiotic Jam, im new to this website but im mainly wanting to post a thread for a collab with another youtuber, Mostly for Minecraft on PC (No im not 12 im nearly 16 xD) If i was to collab with another person im not fussy all i ask is for someone who has Mine Craft and a light sense of humor. Gender or Race dosent matter to me.....well unless your an alien haha but just as long as we can have a good time on a video its good enough with me :p

My Contact Details are......
Steam:Chipbrogaming
And if you wanna find my channel to "Study" how i am on camera check me out my name is Idiotic_Jam

Thank you for reading and contact me if your interested in collaborating

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Iwould like to collab with you I have Minecraft on PC. What is your discord/skype?

Saim101

Reaction score
Heyyy so im Idiotic Jam, im new to this website but im mainly wanting to post a thread for a collab with another youtuber, Mostly for Minecraft on PC (No im not 12 im nearly 16 xD) If i was to collab with another person im not fussy all i ask is for someone who has Mine Craft and a light sense of humor. Gender or Race dosent matter to me.....well unless your an alien haha but just as long as we can have a good time on a video its good enough with me :p

My Contact Details are......
Steam:Chipbrogaming
And if you wanna find my channel to "Study" how i am on camera check me out my name is Idiotic_Jam

Thank you for reading and contact me if your interested in collaborating

Contact me via skype for minecraft gamepaly ot gtav or any pc game via steam im 18 i understand banta from uk skype id: saim amz my pic is me with white headphones