Anyone using TubeBuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
So like a Bulk Update? where we go through all your videos and automatically apply 'Remove Claim'? I like that idea! (if that's what you meant)

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
I tried it once but it laged my YouTube browsing experience like it took ages for the video and suggestions to load because it was loading the Chrome Extension to overlay on YouTube. Now in saying that I am running several other extensions at the same time which might be slowing down TubeBuddy but the extensions I have installed are sort of essential for my day to day routine and I can not un-install.

But from what I remember it looked good and it instantly worked as soon as you have the extension permission. Will seek to use in future if I get a better PC :p

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I tried it once but it laged my YouTube browsing experience like it took ages for the video and suggestions to load because it was loading the Chrome Extension to overlay on YouTube. Now in saying that I am running several other extensions at the same time which might be slowing down TubeBuddy but the extensions I have installed are sort of essential for my day to day routine and I can not un-install.

But from what I remember it looked good and it instantly worked as soon as you have the extension permission. Will seek to use in future if I get a better PC :p
Thanks for the feedback. TubeBuddy actually loads after the entire YouTube page is loaded so it shouldn't slow anything down. It waits until YouTube is loaded to ensure you get access to YouTube immediately and then we load our stuff on top. May I ask which extensions you consider 'Essential'? We'd like to be on that list some day :)

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the feedback. TubeBuddy actually loads after the entire YouTube page is loaded so it shouldn't slow anything down. It waits until YouTube is loaded to ensure you get access to YouTube immediately and then we load our stuff on top. May I ask which extensions you consider 'Essential'? We'd like to be on that list some day :)
My Essentials would be as follows

Adblock
Grammarly
Magic Actions (for YouTube)
Reddit Enhancement Suite

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
My Essentials would be as follows

Adblock
Grammarly
Magic Actions (for YouTube)
Reddit Enhancement Suite
Cool, thanks. I don't see any of our competitors in there, so I'm happy. I use AdBlock too and with so many people using Magic Actions for YouTube, I would guess that isn't slowing down YouTube.

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really like using heartbeat. I havnt tried the youtubebuddy yet but I think I will check it out pretty soon.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
So like a Bulk Update? where we go through all your videos and automatically apply 'Remove Claim'? I like that idea! (if that's what you meant)
I don't think that would work too well as each claim is case by case. I.e. you'd have to explain why the content ID match is null & void for each video or each claim per video. Unless I'm misinterpreting the idea.

Also I had an issue where Avast picked it up as an issue, apparently it didn't like TubeBuddy, although for some reason it occurred a few days after use.

Status
Not open for further replies.