Anyone using TubeBuddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I saw an ad on this site for TubeBuddy, a free browser extension (plugin) that is supposed to add a layer of tools directly on top of YouTube's website.

Has anyone installed this yet or tried it out? It sounds interesting so I'd like to hear about people's experiences with it, good and bad. Is it useful? Easy to use? Does it use up a lot of computing power or slow down anything?

Talk about it here, I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Reactions: Noobzilla

Phostose

Biggest thing since the wheel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't had a chance to use TubeBuddy yet. I'll download it and come back here and tell you what I though of it. (If I remember)

The only extension I use for YouTube right now is vidIQ. I find that it has some interesting information about the engagement plus a few other things. :D

Reactions: babyteeth4

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The plugin is free to download and install... free version is very, very limited though (at least it was when I was trying it some time ago). I'm also using vidIQ here.

Reactions: babyteeth4

Vir

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
using vidiq & heartbeat,havent tried tubebuddy,will check it out

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Thank you! :D I've always wondered about these. Are they worth using? :p
Yes they are great, you can see lots of different things like other YT's analytics, how much they earn per video, turn white to black page for night vision on YouTube, its cool

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes they are great, you can see lots of different things like other YT's analytics, how much they earn per video, turn white to black page for night vision on YouTube, its cool
Maybe I should check them out? :D

WilliamRayWalters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The accuracy of the analytics computed by extensions like heartbeat for other channels varies greatly and is only estimated guesswork based on averages and basic trends. For one of my other larger channels it is almost dead on...for this channel the estimated monetization is literally off by tens of thousands of dollars. But it gives a generally decent estimate for most channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.