Music Anyone up for an anime song cover collab?

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
Hi there guys~ I actually have another channel called monicanyaan and I do piano and mostly bass covers of anime/jrock songs. So I'm wondering if people would be interested to do a collab with me? I'm currently looking for guitarists,drummers,pianist and vocals who does anime/japanese covers and if possible, with a decent video cam and audio. I'm up with bassxguitar,bassxdrums,bassxguitarxdrums covers and such. the more the merrier! lemme know if some of you are interested so we can talk what song to cover on skype : )

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
One, your account name is awesome. Two, I'm up for doing vocals if that's alright.

Raphen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm able to play guitar for Anime, just leave a message on my YT or on this forum ;)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
One, your account name is awesome. Two, I'm up for doing vocals if that's alright.

Haha. thanks~ oh, awesome! that would be great~ Do you have samples/covers online? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1402313754,1402313664][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm able to play guitar for Anime, just leave a message on my YT or on this forum ;)

Oh, Another one! Cool. Finally found a guitarist~ Do you have some covers up online that I could see?
All left is a drummer. or pianist (depends on the song) :D

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Unfortunately, I don't have any covers online. I'm also wondering how this can be done.

Raphen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Haha. thanks~ oh, awesome! that would be great~ Do you have samples/covers online? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1402313754,1402313664][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh, Another one! Cool. Finally found a guitarist~ Do you have some covers up online that I could see?
All left is a drummer. or pianist (depends on the song) :D
Yes, I have one up on my channel, just go to the info tab on my profile.
I made some mistakes tho, in the end..
If we have a drummer me might do Orange Range - Asterisk, which involves some cool guitar, drum and bass part, not to forget some cool vocals :3

Evanexus

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If we have a drummer me might do Orange Range - Asterisk, which involves some cool guitar, drum and bass part, not to forget some cool vocals :3
That is actually a solid #4 on my top 5 best anime songs. Really great.

Reactions: Raphen

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Unfortunately, I don't have any covers online. I'm also wondering how this can be done.
Well, you only need a microphone and a recording software like audacity to make a cover. that's it : )[DOUBLEPOST=1402366105,1402365974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Saw it and it was pretty awesome~ :D
Oh, yeah. great choice! I'll look for a drummer If I can, or hopefully there's someone here who could be the drummer : )[DOUBLEPOST=1402366144][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is actually a solid #4 on my top 5 best anime songs. Really great.
Do you think you can do the vocals? :D

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh anime covers :O

I would LOVE to help out if possible?
I don't have any examples of me singing in an anime style, but I have other covers on my channel.

(I can sing like that though :D I just have never thought of doing an anime cover...haha)

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh anime covers :O

I would LOVE to help out if possible?
I don't have any examples of me singing in an anime style, but I have other covers on my channel.

(I can sing like that though :D I just have never thought of doing an anime cover...haha)
Saw your covers, and damn. Your voice sounds absolutely beautiful <3 and of course you could help out, It would be great to have you :)) feel free to suggest an anime song if you have something in mind~ :D