Vlog Anyone up for a rant collab???

Hey guys, I just bought a new camera and was planning to do a "things I hate video" with another vlogger. So if there are any vloggers/ranters out there who are interested in doing a rant collaboration where we both talk about things we hate comment below or message me on YouTube. I have close to 2,000 subscribers and almost 300,000 total upload views so it would be cool if you had a similar audience but I'm looking for talented vloggers. So if you don't have that many subs/views comment below anyway because the main thing I'm looking for is talent to make the video better. It can also be a good promotion opportunity for your channel. So I look forward to working with one of you AWESOME people! :D

P.S I'm happy to return the favour if you ever need me to collab with you on your channel. :D
Hey how are ya? Sounds like a possible idea i wanna get on...HMU wen you can...I have about 1,300 Subs and a lil over 200,000 video views!

I'm interested in doing a collab if it's still an option :)
Yeah man that would great! If you could make a less than 30 second rant about anything, upload it to your channel as unlisted and send me the link. I'll put them together and make an awesome rant collab :D[DOUBLEPOST=1368656952,1368656814][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im so up for this. Inbox me!
Hey if you want to be a part of this that would be awesome, just make a less than 30 second rant video, upload it as unlisted and send me the link :D[DOUBLEPOST=1368657091][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey how are ya? Sounds like a possible idea i wanna get on...HMU wen you can...I have about 1,300 Subs and a lil over 200,000 video views!
That would be cool bro, just make a less than 30 second rant, upload it as unlisted and en me the link. As simple as that! I hope to see your rant :D

Hey guys, I just bought a new camera and was planning to do a "things I hate video" with another vlogger. So if there are any vloggers/ranters out there who are interested in doing a rant collaboration where we both talk about things we hate comment below or message me on YouTube. I have close to 2,000 subscribers and almost 300,000 total upload views so it would be cool if you had a similar audience but I'm looking for talented vloggers. So if you don't have that many subs/views comment below anyway because the main thing I'm looking for is talent to make the video better. It can also be a good promotion opportunity for your channel. So I look forward to working with one of you AWESOME people! :D

P.S I'm happy to return the favour if you ever need me to collab with you on your channel. :D
yo whats up bro im nearly at 1800 so im pretty close to you(just started 3 months ago O_O) check out my channe land if u like it which i know u will then hit me up and we can do the video :)

yo whats up bro im nearly at 1800 so im pretty close to you(just started 3 months ago O_O) check out my channe land if u like it which i know u will then hit me up and we can do the video :)
Just checked out your channel, you've got some good stuff bro. If you're still interested, just make a 30 second rant about anything, upload it to YouTube as unlisted, and send me the link. Thanks man! :D

Just checked out your channel, you've got some good stuff bro. If you're still interested, just make a 30 second rant about anything, upload it to YouTube as unlisted, and send me the link. Thanks man! :D

no problem bro ive got tons of crap that makes maurice angry O_O[DOUBLEPOST=1369610124,1369609875][/DOUBLEPOST]

yo man by the way private message me your skype we have man things to converse of (creepyface) O_O

Back