Vlog Anyone up for a rant collab???

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks bro! I'll get a rant to you sometime this weekend! Hope it'll be a great collab! :D

-Ayo (Avegatebros Member)
AWESOME thanks mate :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366970505,1366970457][/DOUBLEPOST]
I won't be participating, but I can't wait to see the finished project. :)
Ok good to hear man, I hope you'll like it :)

Riley Owen

That Aussie Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone who commented on this post. I've checked out all of your channels and they are all really good so I've decided to try something a bit different. For whoever is still interested, could you please send me a sort clip (30 seconds max) of a rant about one thing that you hate (It can be anything). Try to make it as interesting as possible, maybe get really angry or try to make it funny. Put your unique spin on it. I will then put all of them together and instead of having one person we can all be apart of the video. If you have any questions feel free to comment again. Also, your rant can't have any music or swearing. I'll add music in when I edit them together. Also, I'll put text of your YouTube channel on your rant so if people like it they'll check out your channel. If you could send me your rants as soon as possible that would be great, hopefully in the next few days so I can upload as soon as possible. Thanks everyone :D
P.S You can send me your rant by uploading it to your YouTube channel as "unlisted" and sending me the link as a YouTube message. :D
Is it alright if I cut one section of one of my previous rants?

Ryan Choi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone who commented on this post. I've checked out all of your channels and they are all really good so I've decided to try something a bit different. For whoever is still interested, could you please send me a sort clip (30 seconds max) of a rant about one thing that you hate (It can be anything). Try to make it as interesting as possible, maybe get really angry or try to make it funny. Put your unique spin on it. I will then put all of them together and instead of having one person we can all be apart of the video. If you have any questions feel free to comment again. Also, your rant can't have any music or swearing. I'll add music in when I edit them together. Also, I'll put text of your YouTube channel on your rant so if people like it they'll check out your channel. If you could send me your rants as soon as possible that would be great, hopefully in the next few days so I can upload as soon as possible. Thanks everyone :D
P.S You can send me your rant by uploading it to your YouTube channel as "unlisted" and sending me the link as a YouTube message. :D
Sent you my rant :D

Reactions: DemonDill

DemonDill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, I've only got 2 rants in so far. Is anyone else interested in making a short less than 30 second rant??? Let me know :D