Anyone to start YouTube channel with me?

workwithme

I want to start with social media earnings as main income so YT channel/s or FB page/s with someone who's interested and can make/edit videos... like for example:
Top 7 Weirdest Things in Space
I found all materials and video ideas, you make it into a video, we split 50/50 (i haven't worked with programs much and will be better overall if the editor knows its stuff)
I also prefer to earn less and do something than just imagining i'll do something alone i'm motivated when i have partner
Let's discuss details at chat or whatever you use, put your contacts bellow i'll write you :)

Im really sorry to say this but your post is very vague, you have not even introduced yourself to the forum. No one with at least any experience of doing some videos is going to think of entertaining your request at present. If I were you just for some advice is go and check out the forum rules first.

Im really sorry to say this but your post is very vague, you have not even introduced yourself to the forum. No one with at least any experience of doing some videos is going to think of entertaining your request at present. If I were you just for some advice is go and check out the forum rules first.
ok, ok whats so big of a deal, who reads rules anyway i dont think i asked something strange for the collaboration group.
i didn't introduce myself because nothing of my live will be interesting for YT forum...

ok, ok whats so big of a deal, who reads rules anyway i dont think i asked something strange for the collaboration group.
i didn't introduce myself because nothing of my live will be interesting for YT forum...
Well Rules are there for a reason, it helps people including those who want to collab get to know more about the person and whether they are a compatible match. Its great that you are giving ideas for videos, but its clear why you want to do them also which is also fine for the money, but if your on about starting a new channel and building an audience, then surely it would be better to work on the video content and let the money look after its self afterwards. Read the rules get to know folks its a nice place and you will learn a ton of stuff, not just about adsense money.

We do enforce rules on this forum and the mod team as a whole will review the post and make a collective decision.

In the meantime, please keep responses on topic.

Back