Anyone seeing view gaps?

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've noticed this yesterday. Then again today. Anyone else seeing this? Find it hard to believe all videos stop getting views for several minutes. Probably a reporting bug... if others see it too then likely a platform issue.

gaps.jpg

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yup, same thing here. Happens quite often actually and it doesn't seem a glitch as they seem to carry over into the 48 hour graphs without an updated increase.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yup, same thing here. Happens quite often actually and it doesn't seem a glitch as they seem to carry over into the 48 hour graphs without an updated increase.
Let's just hope the gaps don't grow more and more....

Reactions: KidsCorner

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I also had the huge gap. Appearing and disappearing, then restoring. At first I was thinking YouTube slapped me for posting 200 videos at once, but I saw some videos had views. On the positive side, it saved me some time for other routines work to do, since Realtime stats is one of the biggest time wasters for YouTubers nowadays. It was most probably issue of desync with YouTube servers. So if YouTube connected you with a server that was not connected for realtime stats with other servers, you were getting 0 views and the gap. When the connection restored you see the data again, only to see it disappearing when the connection is lost again some minutes later.[DOUBLEPOST=1503468966,1503468934][/DOUBLEPOST]I also had the huge gap. Appearing and disappearing, then restoring. At first I was thinking YouTube slapped me for posting 200 videos at once, but I saw some videos had views. On the positive side, it saved me some time for other routines work to do, since Realtime stats is one of the biggest time wasters for YouTubers nowadays. It was most probably issue of desync with YouTube servers. So if YouTube connected you with a server that was not connected for realtime stats with other servers, you were getting 0 views and the gap. When the connection restored you see the data again, only to see it disappearing when the connection is lost again some minutes later.