Anyone need to learn how to use fraps?

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
its only a scam when its like a youtuber who doesnt talk or have really any videos uploaded at all. And i do my buy my games its just people asked me and i was bored + civilization 5 is a difficult torrent so i just made it randomly. Also well im with RPMNetworks and my friend told me that youtube is just ridiculous now considering partnerships dont care about the content they just want money.[DOUBLEPOST=1353453138,1353452997][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly dont know i have not got in trouble for it yet and well like idk its just stupid. Yah i know what i am doing technically if you think about no gameplays/walkthroughs should be aloud on youtube considering its copyright because no one really has permission to promote or advertise or record another companys game without permission. Am I not right?
Torrents are illegal.. So it would be impossible to monetize -- And if you do, you have the risk of being caught out

Ownubad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
really? ah well then it just seems that way too me but still yea i guess so.[DOUBLEPOST=1353469027,1353457553][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes i know torrents are illegal im not clueless here i know and it seems like its not and i have not been "caught" or anything youtube has not took my video down or anything and they have been up for a long time. Youtube is getting careless about what goes on the site now it doesnt matter anymore it seems.

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ugh, people torrents are not illegal. Using torrents to share copyrighted work is illegal. And you are offering the cracked version of a program you usually have to pay 30 dollars for. So yes, that is by all definitions illegal and probably against RPM's TOS.