Anyone need to learn how to use fraps?

Ownubad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys if your a PC gamer and wanna start using fraps and learn how to use it and where to download a full version!! go onto my channel search FRAPS and you can watch a quick tutorial on how to use it right! Thanks for watching like it up and let me know what you think!

Ownubad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
theres no virus man.... Its a safe torrent? Not all torrents are viruses and I have this program as it is now on my PC no problems at all!! I have camtasia as well but its not a gaming recorder you can only record your desktop with it! not gameplays

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
if you ever plan to make it far on youtube i suggest deleting any torrents videos you make...

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
theres no virus man.... Its a safe torrent? Not all torrents are viruses and I have this program as it is now on my PC no problems at all!! I have camtasia as well but its not a gaming recorder you can only record your desktop with it! not gameplays
People don't trust torrents from YT. Generally it is a scam, or virus..

TigerXtrm

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just go buy it, it's like 30 dollars. Anyone serious enough about a Youtube career should be willing and able to spend 30 dollars on this. How you even got a partnership is beyond me, since you are promoting illegal filesharing.

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
why is that?
well it was mention briefly you cant be partner and promote warez, especially since your going to be making money of it...its asking to get into trouble with the law.

Ownubad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
its only a scam when its like a youtuber who doesnt talk or have really any videos uploaded at all. And i do my buy my games its just people asked me and i was bored + civilization 5 is a difficult torrent so i just made it randomly. Also well im with RPMNetworks and my friend told me that youtube is just ridiculous now considering partnerships dont care about the content they just want money.[DOUBLEPOST=1353453138,1353452997][/DOUBLEPOST]I honestly dont know i have not got in trouble for it yet and well like idk its just stupid. Yah i know what i am doing technically if you think about no gameplays/walkthroughs should be aloud on youtube considering its copyright because no one really has permission to promote or advertise or record another companys game without permission. Am I not right?

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yah i know what i am doing technically if you think about no gameplays/walkthroughs should be aloud on youtube considering its copyright because no one really has permission to promote or advertise or record another companys game without permission. Am I not right?
no your sightly incorrect as long as your game play has voice over it, it count as fair use therefore it is not copyrighted.