Services Anyone need and Background for youtube or twitter etc?

Jojo quinones

Networker
Hey guys, My name is Jojo. I design on photoshop, youtube Intro's etc. and im willing to be apart of the community and help out those from YTtalk. If u need any type of design work done I can do my best to help u. Just hit me up.

Thanks,

Jojo

Hey, I would like a background and avatar, the avatar should be like my current one except... mpre professional :p

And the background I would like it to be Black ops 2 themed, with my name running up 1 side and '#1 Black Ops 2 source' up the other :)

i am very serios i can only pay you in ytt cash :( , but i would definetley like a youtube backgrownd

Hey Could I have a youtube Background and an Intro?
My Youtube Channel is called HarryJ189 (Not HarryJ1892)
If you are able to make me one can you include AJ Lee and Wade Barrett, Cheers, HarryJ189

Sorry guys been on a mini vacation. lol Designs are FREE not YT money or real money. ALL I ASK IS TO PUT ME ON YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL .... FAVORITES AND FEATURED SECTION.

AFTER U DO THIS SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR CHANNEL SO I CAN VERIFY IT AND I WILL GET IT DONE ONE BY ONE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

You can email me links to be verified along with all your Info and ideas u want for your design, etc.. jojoq1976 @ gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1345703052,1345702978][/DOUBLEPOST]
i am very serios i can only pay you in ytt cash :( , but i would definetley like a youtube backgrownd
Its free buddy... just read my posting :)

hey, I meant add the videos u like to your favorites. U have that feature on your channel. and Email me everything u want for your background. I gotchu.

Hit me up on Twitter DM
Twitter: kingjojomvg

Back