Other Anyone need an Angry Australian?

MsVexxie

Check me out on the interwebz /MsVexxie
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Firstly, Lol at the title of this thread.

Anyway, I'm simply writing because there is alot of different people asking for different things and it's so hard to keep up, so, I am offering my services here - Implying me doing a collab with anyone is a service.

Anyhoo, if you are looking for anyone to do a guest appearance, or come on for a chat and want to talk to someone who swears to much, drinks to much, and games WAY to much, then look no futher! xD For the gamers out there looking for people to collab for a game or two I play PC - Only!. (I will warn you now I am horrible at FPS so, if you play that type of game and are looking for someone to just be angry and dumb, I can do that).

I am not looking for a permanent spot so this is just for people looking to do one or two collab videos for some cross promotion or whatever you want.

That's all! If you want a better idea of the kind of person you can briefly check out some of my videos - It's fairly easy to work it out from that :p

Reactions: VlogRays

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ahh vexxie doing collabs! oh noes! mwahaha :p i don't have any gaming stuff going on atm or else i would be up for this :( ah well :p

Reactions: MsVexxie