Voice Acting Anyone need a voice actor?

Christian Bratli

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive developed my voice over the last year to become something that i am proud of, and that i can use as a tool one could say.

So im interested in trying out the Voice acting part of youtube and such.

You can look at my youtube channel to listen if my voice is something that would be of interest, note that im not providing any voice acting per se in my videos, but i can do different things with my voice if i want to.

So! Let me know if this is of any interest!

- Bratman

Reactions: TMJBtv

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You should look into selling voice overs man. We're doing that right now and making some decent money.

AndrewProductionsTV

Director | FilmMaker | Ranter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I just searched voice actor on here and found this. Are you still voice acting? Im looking for a voice actor for my latest short film.

Meeqs

Reaction score
If you're looking to "sell your voice" I'd suggest checking out Fiverr. You can basically create your own mini business and charge people 5$ for a simple service such as voicing for a 30 second commercial where they'll give you a script and you basically just read it in the tone/character they tell you to. You can also charge even more money for longer commercials or more services. Solid money making way once you become efficient.

Reactions: AndrewProductionsTV

MichaelStaples

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer, Other
Tried going to your YouTube Channel. I guess it doesn't exist. :(