Music Anyone need a singer?

RemiFrancisco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer
Ok bro I'm gonna get this Mic or the blue yeti

You cant go wrong with a blue yeti. My sister always said that Justin Bieber used that in the beginning of his career.

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Reviewer
I always like some vocals for music I'm doing! I don't know if you're willing to do vocals for electronic music?
Have a look at my channel or search me on Soundcloud, my artist name is ARTFX.

RemiFrancisco

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer
I always like some vocals for music I'm doing! I don't know if you're willing to do vocals for electronic music?
Have a look at my channel or search me on Soundcloud, my artist name is ARTFX.

I'm all for leaving my comfort zone and adapting musically to different things. I just hope my voice will complement the track you'd like me to sing in.

If it's ok, can you send any details or the track that you want me to sing in to my booking enquirers. It's a lot easier for me to respond to things like these :D

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Reviewer
I'm all for leaving my comfort zone and adapting musically to different things. I just hope my voice will complement the track you'd like me to sing in.

If it's ok, can you send any details or the track that you want me to sing in to my booking enquirers. It's a lot easier for me to respond to things like these :D
Yeah or you can email me directly at contact@artfx-studios.com

I have a pretty funky track, which might be better with some vocals. But will see if you can do it.