Meet Up/Gathering Anyone make car content or have a cool car I can film?

Kaleido

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just feeling this out. I see a LOT of gaming collab requests, but not a lot of 'real life' stuff.

Anyway, I've always had it in mind that as my channel gets bigger, I'd start featuring cars outside of my personal collection. We have 8 vehicles at our house right now because we're insane, but we've only done videos with 2 of them. Once I've featured most or all of those, I'll want to branch out. I've already spoken to a couple of friends about featuring their cars, but I don't have a ton of friends that are into cars like I am, unfortunately.

In the next few months, I'll be looking to collab with people, maybe do a road trip/rally of some type, feature different cars, talk to people about why they love their cars, etc...

So if you're passionate about cars, and ESPECIALLY if you make content relating to your cars, I'd love to hear from you so I can keep you in mind as I gear up towards more features/videos.

Must be in Los Angeles or willing to drive down, though. Barring a few dramatic exceptions (I'll take a roadtrip to drive your McLaren lol) I'm not going to want to go too far outside of my area to film unless I'm alreaady planning a separate trip through that area. We're definitely going to be taking a few roadtrips this year, though, so feel free to post if you're not in LA and I'll see if I can organize the itinerary to include you.

Thanks!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just feeling this out. I see a LOT of gaming collab requests, but not a lot of 'real life' stuff.

Anyway, I've always had it in mind that as my channel gets bigger, I'd start featuring cars outside of my personal collection. We have 8 vehicles at our house right now because we're insane, but we've only done videos with 2 of them. Once I've featured most or all of those, I'll want to branch out. I've already spoken to a couple of friends about featuring their cars, but I don't have a ton of friends that are into cars like I am, unfortunately.

In the next few months, I'll be looking to collab with people, maybe do a road trip/rally of some type, feature different cars, talk to people about why they love their cars, etc...

So if you're passionate about cars, and ESPECIALLY if you make content relating to your cars, I'd love to hear from you so I can keep you in mind as I gear up towards more features/videos.

Must be in Los Angeles or willing to drive down, though. Barring a few dramatic exceptions (I'll take a roadtrip to drive your McLaren lol) I'm not going to want to go too far outside of my area to film unless I'm alreaady planning a separate trip through that area. We're definitely going to be taking a few roadtrips this year, though, so feel free to post if you're not in LA and I'll see if I can organize the itinerary to include you.

Thanks!
I'm in LA right now, but I only have a 2014 Corolla... BUT, in Arizona there is some deal where you can drive a super car (Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari, etc) for around $150 for 3 laps... I thought of doing it, but they wouldn't let me use my own GoPro to film so I said I'd pass. Maybe something you'd be interested in...

Kaleido

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea, stuff like that exists in a lot of places. I think there's one in SoCal, too. But yea, if I can't film it there's no point.

I mean, it'd still be fun, don't get me wrong, and I might do it for my own enjoyment if I have a bunch of extra money, but I'm looking more for cars I can spend a whole (or half) day shooting and get all the b-roll I want and have time to do interviews with the owner, etc etc etc

I've already driven a fair share of supercars in my life so I'm not exactly looking to do that right now, but if someone could give me one to film with no restrictions, that's a different story haha

edit: I suppose I should clarify, I'm not just looking for fancy or expensive cars. Just interesting ones. Like, I would totally shoot your Corolla if you did something interesting to it you wanted to share (like tore out the back seats and put a mini-kitchen in it... I don't know, just interesting). So anything modded in an interesting way, or just kinda rare or quirky I'm down to shoot.