Anyone knows Zoomin.TV Games Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckless Eating

YouTube Space LA Alumni
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Really? That's kind of disappointing. My understanding is that I'm making 68% from YT currently, and Filmsection is offering me 80%. I'd imagine there should be some sort of boost, unless the networks suck. I'm planning on growing my channel up to the point where I'm making at least $500/mo, so that I can support myself (or at least mostly support myself) in my RV, just by doing a s**t-ton of videos out of it.
Your split with YouTube is 55/45. The 68% is for websites, not pre-roll ads on YouTube. The 45% paid out to YouTube is always there even if you partner with a network. The 80% you're being offered is 80% of what's left after YouTube takes their 45%. It works the same way for all networks, as there is no way to bypass YouTube's cut.

Network126

Reaction score
Your split with YouTube is 55/45. The 68% is for websites, not pre-roll ads on YouTube. The 45% paid out to YouTube is always there even if you partner with a network. The 80% you're being offered is 80% of what's left after YouTube takes their 45%. It works the same way for all networks, as there is no way to bypass YouTube's cut.

Ah, okay, that actually makes more sense to me. I was wondering how YouTube will make money out of all of this. It seems that the networks are counting on boosting my income by boosting views like crazy to compensate for the lower payout, so I still make more than before, but not nearly as much as if I boosted my own views.

Change Me 43

Reaction score
we are living testimony that this company does not pay its partners or publishers, as they still, owe us £100,000 from 2012, which they didn't pay out on. They figured out that if we go down they won't have to pay us, so they are a liability to do business with, avoid them like ebola

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
we are living testimony that this company does not pay its partners or publishers, as they still, owe us £100,000 from 2012, which they didn't pay out on. They figured out that if we go down they won't have to pay us, so they are a liability to do business with, avoid them like ebola
Please dont bump such old threads. Thanks.

Reactions: Carter
Status
Not open for further replies.