Anyone knows Zoomin.TV Games Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crypt

Community Editing Channel
Reaction score
Amazing network. Great partner support, pretty good contract and nice CPM from what I've heard. But with 9k subs I'd be looking into union for gamers or the game station. They offer you a higher split in the money but have higher requirements (you meet them)

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just got invited to zooming.tv too, Will keep an eye on them, but currently with fullscreen

theTechnoclast

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I've just been invited by ZoominTV (Filmsection), but I'm on TGN right now. Comfy with TGN but I don't know if it can get better for me. CPM is relevant to location and I'm in the Philippines so I can't really compare it with other local YouTubers from other networks. =/

Upinder

Reaction score
Filmsection has better split than TGN. TGN pays 60% whereas Filmsection pays 80%. much higher than TGN . You will earn more with Filmsection as compare to TGN.

Network126

Reaction score
Please, someone tell me... I'm new to this MCN stuff! I've never even heard about MCN's until I got an invite from Filmsection. The invite was a refer link, with 70% commission. I did research and went to the site's sign-up page and found out I actually get 80% if I got there myself (sorry guy getting 10% commissions from refer invite links, I'm too desperate for cash!). Anyway, I signed up, got accepted, and got sent an official YouTube invite. I eagerly started clicking, but felt a bit weary about continuing, after being presented with:

"By joining zoominmovies YouTube Account, you agree to terminate your partnership on good terms with YouTube. Once your YouTube Account is linked to the zoominmovies YouTube Account,zoominmovies will receive any YouTube revenue generated by the YouTube Account that was formerly yours, and zoominmovies will be responsible for the ongoing administration of that YouTube Account.

You acknowledge that YouTube makes no representations or warranties regarding zoominmovies, including without limitation whether zoominmovies will compensate you.

You further acknowledge that YouTube is not able to intercede in any dispute that may arise between you and zoominmovies, and that you will not be able to unlink your channel from zoominmovieswithout zoominmovies's permission.

You understand your personal information may be shared with zoominmovies as a result of linking and may be transmitted outside your home country where different data protection laws may apply, and you consent to this disclosure.

If you agree to the above terms and conditions and would like YouTube to link your YouTube Account(s)to zoominmovies's YouTube Account, please click the link below."

I just want to feel good that I'm making the right decision by checking the "I Accept" box and hitting the blue button. I'm working on building my YouTube channel so that I can eventually live on my income (in an RV) and film a s**t-ton of well-produced videos of my adventures, including a sci-fi Star Trek spin-off called Road Trek. I'm doing this because video production is one of my strongest natural talents, and because the economy sucks and I can't even get a job at McDonald's (which I have multiple vlog rants about on my channel, if you're interested). This is my big unconventional creative solution to surviving in today's economy. I have a lot riding on this.

Attachments

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Please, someone tell me... I'm new to this MCN stuff! I've never even heard about MCN's until I got an invite from Filmsection. The invite was a refer link, with 70% commission. I did research and went to the site's sign-up page and found out I actually get 80% if I got there myself (sorry guy getting 10% commissions from refer invite links, I'm too desperate for cash!). Anyway, I signed up, got accepted, and got sent an official YouTube invite. I eagerly started clicking, but felt a bit weary about continuing, after being presented with:

"By joining zoominmovies YouTube Account, you agree to terminate your partnership on good terms with YouTube. Once your YouTube Account is linked to the zoominmovies YouTube Account,zoominmovies will receive any YouTube revenue generated by the YouTube Account that was formerly yours, and zoominmovies will be responsible for the ongoing administration of that YouTube Account.

You acknowledge that YouTube makes no representations or warranties regarding zoominmovies, including without limitation whether zoominmovies will compensate you.

You further acknowledge that YouTube is not able to intercede in any dispute that may arise between you and zoominmovies, and that you will not be able to unlink your channel from zoominmovieswithout zoominmovies's permission.

You understand your personal information may be shared with zoominmovies as a result of linking and may be transmitted outside your home country where different data protection laws may apply, and you consent to this disclosure.

If you agree to the above terms and conditions and would like YouTube to link your YouTube Account(s)to zoominmovies's YouTube Account, please click the link below."

I just want to feel good that I'm making the right decision by checking the "I Accept" box and hitting the blue button. I'm working on building my YouTube channel so that I can eventually live on my income (in an RV) and film a s**t-ton of well-produced videos of my adventures, including a sci-fi Star Trek spin-off called Road Trek. I'm doing this because video production is one of my strongest natural talents, and because the economy sucks and I can't even get a job at McDonald's (which I have multiple vlog rants about on my channel, if you're interested). This is my big unconventional creative solution to surviving in today's economy. I have a lot riding on this.
I'd shop around some networks if I was you, you've only got one invite so far.

Network126

Reaction score
I'd shop around some networks if I was you, you've only got one invite so far.

Gabriel, what has been your experience with MCN's? Did you notice an immediate increase in earnings? Do the MCN's require you to upoload a certain amount on a regular basis? I live in my dad's 10'x5' open kitchen space right now, so producing on a regular basis is a bit of a challenge for me at the moment, until I get my RV, so I have peace and privacy to film and work. I just want to know that I can safely hit the blue button, and still be okay (or better than okay), and not jeopordize my channel/income in any way, shape, or form.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Gabriel, what has been your experience with MCN's? Did you notice an immediate increase in earnings? Do the MCN's require you to upoload a certain amount on a regular basis?
No I did not earn more nor did I go into my ex-partnership wanting/expecting more revenue. I'm just with YouTube directly now (with this channel linked to yttalk).

I don't know of any networks can require you (via contractual obligation) to produce X amount of videos.

Network126

Reaction score
No I did not earn more nor did I go into my ex-partnership wanting/expecting more revenue. I'm just with YouTube directly now (with this channel linked to yttalk).

I don't know of any networks can require you (via contractual obligation) to produce X amount of videos.

Really? That's kind of disappointing. My understanding is that I'm making 68% from YT currently, and Filmsection is offering me 80%. I'd imagine there should be some sort of boost, unless the networks suck. I'm planning on growing my channel up to the point where I'm making at least $500/mo, so that I can support myself (or at least mostly support myself) in my RV, just by doing a s**t-ton of videos out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.