Anyone knows Zoomin.TV Games Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm new to all this.. Can anyone help me out here.
I've been a TGN partner for a year now... TERRIBLE. The highest CPM I have ever received is $2. And it's not like I have a small channel? (20,000 views a day)
Anyway, I was wondering if there are ANY partnerships with a fixed CPM? Any at all, I know there is Cursed, but apparently they are scrapping the $3 cpm? Can anyone confirm/ deny this? Anyway, if anyone can send me a list of networks that offer a fixed CPM, i will reward them.. trust me

Hey guys, I'm new to all this.. Can anyone help me out here.
I've been a TGN partner for a year now... TERRIBLE. The highest CPM I have ever received is $2. And it's not like I have a small channel? (20,000 views a day)
Anyway, I was wondering if there are ANY partnerships with a fixed CPM? Any at all, I know there is Cursed, but apparently they are scrapping the $3 cpm? Can anyone confirm/ deny this? Anyway, if anyone can send me a list of networks that offer a fixed CPM, i will reward them.. trust me

Can you make a new thread on this please :) it doesn't belong in this thread, thanks!

Just got an invite from them today. But they invited me over an Injustice video and my channel content fluctuates and is pretty random.

Still though should I go with it? Sounds like a pretty good idea.

HI Zoomin please note that networks other than fullscreen are not permitted to post here about their network.

Wait, when aren't networks allowed to post about themselves publically here? Isn't that unfair? If it's by them and they don't give super intimate details, I don't see the problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back