Anyone know good software for making thumbnails?!?!

Reaction score
As you can see on my videos I have been using PAINT which is pretty much terrible and takes forever to make one thumbnail. I am looking for something that is kind of like paint but easier to crop AND IS FREE!! Oh ya and one that does not put a ton of viruses on my computer might be a little nice (okay really nice) thanks again and take a look at the thumbnails below) Sorry it wont let me post them but they are pretty terrible if you really want to see them check out my channel

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
smoothdraw.
its amazing, and free, easy in use and a billion times better than paint (WHY WOULD SOMEONE USE THAT ANYWAY)
also i have heared that photoshop CS2 recently became free, that might be good as well. i personally never understood GIMP, but that might also be worth checking out.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Paint.Net defiantly!!!!!!!! so much better than GIMP or GIMP2
haha i always thought it was better than gimp as well :) it's so much more like photoshop and more features :D it's been rated by more people and companies too :)

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Photoshop CS2 is free from Adobe's website under CS2 downloads. All you have to do is search in the search bar and it'll show up. Photoshop CS2 has been the induestry standard for a while, but they are already on Photoshop CS5.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
gimp is pretty good, and free

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Photoshop CS2 is free from Adobe's website under CS2 downloads. All you have to do is search in the search bar and it'll show up. Photoshop CS2 has been the induestry standard for a while, but they are already on Photoshop CS5.
they're on CS6.. I has it ;)