Anyone interested in doing some scriptwriting?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
...For my project! You'll be credited and everything :) I want to create a 5 minute short film similar in style to the twilight zone but I'm completely lost for ideas and everything...anyone interested in helping or even giving me any ideas to follow? I'm having a creative flunk at the moment :(

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
Ah wow that sounds amazing!..
What are your basic ideas so far though

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah wow that sounds amazing!..
What are your basic ideas so far though
I was actually going for another idea but changed it due to complications to this so I only have a very rough idea of what I want to accomplish but not really of any story at the moment....Like I'm thinking dark colours/ black and white (possibly) and introductory guy like the ones from the episodes (that go like 'You're heading into a another dimension..') if ya know what I mean. I was hoping for some help on some kind of basic ideas that I could go for...that have a twist and moral intentions behind it like traditional twilight zone...any ideas? :)

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I was actually going for another idea but changed it due to complications to this so I only have a very rough idea of what I want to accomplish but not really of any story at the moment....Like I'm thinking dark colours/ black and white (possibly) and introductory guy like the ones from the episodes (that go like 'You're heading into a another dimension..') if ya know what I mean. I was hoping for some help on some kind of basic ideas that I could go for...that have a twist and moral intentions behind it like traditional twilight zone...any ideas? :)

What is this guys character going to be? Kind of detective? Or victim involved in some inter dimensional crime.
Cause if he is a victim I have lots of ideas

Retr0mance

GAMING WITH HEART!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey hey, I've been working on a collection of short stories that could fit the bill for this as I am a huge fan of the Twilight Zone and styled my dissertation around it's use of "fear" and "loneliness" drop me a message if you'd like some help!

Reactions: LaurenLaFox

ninjacalypse

Reaction score
ok so this ninja wakes up in a spaceship... there are candles everywhere... he hears a sound in the distance like the droning of a huge chainsaw... it's a continuous drone... this ninja is confused as is the audience... what is a ninja doing on a spaceship with candles? welcome to... another episode of the twilight zone! the rest of it you can figure out... if you want more random ideas like these do let me know...