Gaming Anyone interested in a Pokemon Collab?

DaffyDethklok

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for someone to do a Pokémon collab with. We would alternate uploads so viewers will have to check out both channels to watch the series.
I am thinking about a Soul Link Nuzlocke, but I am interested in other options. I am also fine with playing any Pokémon game.
If you don't know what a Soul Link is, here are the rules:
Soul Link Nuzlocke Challenge Rules
1- Any Pokémon that faints is considered "dead," and must be released or stored in a specified PC box for "dead" Pokémon.
2- You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
3- You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming "stronger emotional bonds."
4- In a new area, the first encounters for both players will be, "linked," together until death.
5- If one Pokémon in a linked pair is placed in the PC, it's Soul Link partner must be placed in the PC as well.
6- If one Pokémon in a linked pair dies, it's Soul Link partner is considered dead as well.
7- If one player fails to capture their first encounter in an area, the second player must forfeit their encounter in their corresponding area.
8- Across both players parties, primary typings may not be repeated.
9- All Soul Link pairs must consist of one male and one female Pokémon. Players will re-encounter their first encounters in a new area, until an acceptable encounter can be caught.

Rules can be altered if wished

My info:
Subs: around 18

If interested, msg me at my discord.
Discord: DaffyDethklok#1493

Last edited: