Meet Up/Gathering Anyone in the UK?

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! I like your gaming channel, lets plays are hard! I couldn't talk for too long without running out of things to say! I'd love to collab though!

Has anyone got any ideas of where they would want to meet? Maybe somewhere in the middle of the country, as it sounds like we'd be coming from all over :)
Thanks :) you get used to it after a while you just chat crap most the time lol everyone probably knows Birmingham or London really

LemmaDiaries

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi! We are UK vloggers, based in the Brighton area! We'd love to meet and potentially collaborate with some people! :)

04zaz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am from the sunny place known as England as well (well sunny for now until my sun blocker moves into position *evil laugh*).

Yolfie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Has anyone got any ideas of where they would want to meet? Maybe somewhere in the middle of the country, as it sounds like we'd be coming from all over :)
I can meet pretty much anywhere in the country as long as there's a Megabus to that location from Plymouth :p (cheap a** student)

04zaz

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A pain I know all to well (Former Cheap a** student now looking for employment)

Spyda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I live in South Yorkshire, so realistically could probably get to Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds/York & Newcastle for meet ups, would love to go to London meetups but due to financial restraints as it were be awkward.

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I live in South Yorkshire, so realistically could probably get to Manchester/Sheffield/Leeds/York & Newcastle for meet ups, would love to go to London meetups but due to financial restraints as it were be awkward.
I'm pretty near you man, well relatively, went to Huddersfield uni which is the closest I get to where you are!

Sorry I haven't responded to this thread in a while, I'm still interested! If anyone is super serious about this, PM me and I can try and organise this between us all :)

Spyda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd love to go to a meet-up/gathering, kinda got the bug after SitC to get to know people, started making videos on my old channel last march but life happened and never completed the series of videos was doing so they stopped in Septmber last year.

I am moving the video series i was doing to a new channel and am intending for it to live next Monday at 12midnight, then every day at same time until it gets to where io left off then intend to have the rest of the videos completed by mid septmber.

After that I need new ideas, i would maybe like to make videos with others as well as get ideas for new stuff to do that is fairly original and hasn't already being done by like 75% or more of other YouTubers.