Meet Up/Gathering Anyone in the UK?

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you are from the UK, I'm new to this community and I'd love to meet any of ya since I'm fairly new to Youtube as well, and don't really know anyone in the Youtube community in general.

I'd love to collaborate as well but right now I'd just like to meet some fellow youtubers and make some friends :)

Yolfie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yo! Welcome to the forums :3 I'm in the UK, I go to uni down in Plymouth ^^

CrazzyChris24

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you are from the UK, I'm new to this community and I'd love to meet any of ya since I'm fairly new to Youtube as well, and don't really know anyone in the Youtube community in general.

I'd love to collaborate as well but right now I'd just like to meet some fellow youtubers and make some friends :)
I'm in the UK, I'm from and live in Wales :D I'd love to do a collaboration with you soon, welcome to the community :)

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just go to London this weekend, you will be able to find youtubers

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Just go to London this weekend, you will be able to find youtubers
Ah crap! I've only just heard of this now and I have plans already this weekend :/
Yo! Welcome to the forums :3 I'm in the UK, I go to uni down in Plymouth ^^
I'm in the UK, I'm from and live in Wales :D I'd love to do a collaboration with you soon, welcome to the community :)
We should totally have a meet up of some sorts, I'm from up in Manchester so I think we'd all have to meet somewhere mutually, though I don't know if you guys are going to Summer in the City too? I'd be up for a meet seperate from that since I won't be able to go down to London at such short notice this weekend. What do you guys think?

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

ItsJustSteph

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm from the uk, Around the west midlands close to birmingham. Maybe we can colab sometime :) Good luck with your channel :)

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ah crap! I've only just heard of this now and I have plans already this weekend :/

We should totally have a meet up of some sorts, I'm from up in Manchester so I think we'd all have to meet somewhere mutually, though I don't know if you guys are going to Summer in the City too? I'd be up for a meet seperate from that since I won't be able to go down to London at such short notice this weekend. What do you guys think?
To be fair there is usually youtube meetups in London every other weekend at Jubilee Gardens, so its not only a once a year thing :)

CrazzyChris24

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator

Ah I'm only 14 xD my cousin and his friend went to Summer in the City last year, it sounds really good, I'd probably personally prefer to go to a gaming sort of convention :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
I'm in the UK, or Scotland to be precise :p You never hear of youtubers coming up here for some reason :(

Jaybabywolf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm from the uk, Around the west midlands close to birmingham. Maybe we can colab sometime :) Good luck with your channel :)
Thanks! I like your gaming channel, lets plays are hard! I couldn't talk for too long without running out of things to say! I'd love to collab though!

Has anyone got any ideas of where they would want to meet? Maybe somewhere in the middle of the country, as it sounds like we'd be coming from all over :)