Meet Up/Gathering Anyone in the UK, meetup and Skype?

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
i want to build up a network of friends I can collaborate with all over the UK and possibility do videos and so forth with them in the future?

Luke (WhatsItLike?)

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am from the UK, south yorkshire area, im still very small on youtube, but i am interested in collabs etc

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
What's your YouTube name and send me over your email address we can talk there?

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey! I'm always up for meeting new people - I believe I'm DarkStarMediaUK on Skype. I don't use it a whole bunch but I'll try! Haha.

Reactions: TheBeardedJ

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
Hi guys, can you all email me on my email address: officialtbj@gmail.com?

State me your name, youtube channel name and Skype name and I will message every single one of you individually if your up to make a video, share some stories and grow?

Kind regards,

Jay[DOUBLEPOST=1472031965,1472030851][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's your YouTube name and send me over your email address we can talk there?
Yeah sweet, drop me an email and we can have a chat about few things if your up for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1472032040][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am from the UK, south yorkshire area, im still very small on youtube, but i am interested in collabs etc
Hi, sure thing mate. send me an email and we can talk about it. I will give you my Skype via email as it is a lot easier.

Hassan

Reaction score
im interested, but im looking to start a new channel but check out my old channel and see what im capable of :)

Reactions: TheBeardedJ

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
I am from london, what your skype man?
Add me on Skype, I'm away on holiday will be back Sunday night. We can have a chat about ideas and meet ups if your up for it?[DOUBLEPOST=1473506912,1473506894][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add me on Skype, I'm away on holiday will be back Sunday night. We can have a chat about ideas and meet ups if your up for it?
J.limbachiya11