Services Anyone in the need of an End slate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratogenic

Reaction score
Background Theme: Electro/techno stuff
Background Color: Executive decision for you, I don't really care as long as it's awesome looking, preferably either gold-ish or silver-ish
Font Type: (scary, bloody, girly, etc....) Techno type stuff
Other: (Like how many boxes of videos you want, stuff like comment sub and like etc etc...) Next video, my channel. Please subscribe and thanks for watching
Anything else: (if you have a logo that you want me to include for example etc etc...) If you can add electro music, then please, otherwise that's pretty much it, thanks for taking the time to do it!

email-sumteralton@gmail.com

TheLunaLeo

Reaction score
I would like a end slate done if you can. I don't know everything I want maybe we can work something out through email I know I want it to go with the picture below which is going to be my channel logo. I would rather it be in the picture itself rather then just in the corner lol. I would like a next video as well as a subscribe button. I just want everything to be crisp and clean. As long as it blends with the logo I am fine. If you need to contact me use TheLunaLeo@gmail.com. As I see what you come up with I'm sure I can give more suggestions lol. There is no rush on any of this lol.

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Ok as im really busy with real life the latest end slates will be on hold :D thank you

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
ok guys im sorry but im no longer making end slates cause it takes time and im too busy lately with real life stuff :( sorry in advance

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Once I have got my logo sorted, I will definitely get in contact with you if you are still doing them. You have some awesome work! :)

Ok... Well, that went well. Just read up and saw that you weren't doing them any more. Haha!

*facepalm*

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Does that include the ones that have already been requested?
yes that includes people who already requested cause im really out of time atm. Im really really sorry

XxMoJoHunter25

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there!

Hope i'm not to late for this.. :) but i'm starting a new channel but before i start uploading there.. i want it to be finished all the way..

i still need..

youtube banner
End slate
intro

And seeing you offering to make end slates :D i kinda hope you are willing to make me one :) or 2... because i'm going to play on consoles and a pc.. would be great to have 2 diffrent end slates for it!

For Console

Background Theme: Xbox 360 and playstation 3 theme
Background Color: More darker colours then bright :)
Font Type: Sneaky :p
Other: Prefer 1 video box.. with ofc the text Subscribe in there :D And above the video box saying: More Sneaky Vids!
Anything else: Nothing that i can think off right now :p

For Pc

Background Theme: Cartoon dodo's
Background Color: Same as the dodo picture ill include at the end
Font Type: Cartoon
Other: Same as the one above here :)
Anything else: Logo included ;)

fbf-dodo1and2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.