Services Anyone in the need of an End slate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Okay, thank you very much! :D
Ok I checked out your channel and banners and all and what im looking to do here is a little bit of retro stuff :p. It's almost done btw. Propably next 1-2 hours will be done :)

TheLightSkinSmurf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What exactly is an "end slate"? I think you mean the ending to your video once its done but I'm not sure.

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
What exactly is an "end slate"? I think you mean the ending to your video once its done but I'm not sure.
that is correct. If you wanna see how it works check my latest video and go to the ending like 25 seconds before the ending

TheLightSkinSmurf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
that is correct. If you wanna see how it works check my latest video and go to the ending like 25 seconds before the ending

Oh hell yeah I definitely want one of those. I have no idea how to describe the way I want it tho but let me give it a shot. I want a like share favorite subscribe and all that stuff somewhere for sure. I want the link to my twitter on there, twitter.com/LightSkinSmurf. I want a "Next" video box and a "Previous" video box there also. Not sure how else to describe it lol.

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh hell yeah I definitely want one of those. I have no idea how to describe the way I want it tho but let me give it a shot. I want a like share favorite subscribe and all that stuff somewhere for sure. I want the link to my twitter on there, twitter.com/LightSkinSmurf. I want a "Next" video box and a "Previous" video box there also. Not sure how else to describe it lol.
please fill the form in the first page :p

RemarkableDragon

Reaction score
neddy236 I would like to request a end slate from you, I would like it to have one, decently large video square (Not a great explainer) A nice blue shiny Subscriber button and room for a dragon logo that I will have, also a large thanks for watching sign under the "next video" square. And lastly a more videos text. If you can, maybe make the background a dark color with some glowing stars? I have the logo, I can send it to you :) If you need any more information feel free to ask

Here you go! Thanks again!

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
neddy236 I would like to request a end slate from you, I would like it to have one, decently large video square (Not a great explainer) A nice blue shiny Subscriber button and room for a dragon logo that I will have, also a large thanks for watching sign under the "next video" square. And lastly a more videos text. If you can, maybe make the background a dark color with some glowing stars? I have the logo, I can send it to you :) If you need any more information feel free to ask

Here you go! Thanks again!
its ready although you didnt check the first page of this post :( gimme an email so I can sent it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.