Services Anyone in the need of an End slate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hey YTtalk community.

Ive been making end slates for some people in YTtalk community. So if are in a need of one please feel the form below:

Background Theme:
Background Color:
Font Type: (scary, bloody, girly, etc....)
Other: (Like how many boxes of videos you want, stuff like comment sub and like etc etc...)
Anything else: (if you have a logo that you want me to include for example etc etc...)

Work so far:

Reactions: Insane 4 BECCA

AlveyMusic

probably late for something
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What do you think of ours? It's pretty simple, and it's a PNG so it's more of an ending overlay. (Usually over black though).

Attachments

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
What do you think of ours? It's pretty simple, and it's a PNG so it's more of an ending overlay. (Usually over black though).
Its good nice and simple

42BHOGaming

Shootmania Storm Pro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love if you could make on for me! Something simple and nice like yours, but maybe a little more colorful :D

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I would love if you could make on for me! Something simple and nice like yours, but maybe a little more colorful :D
Can you give me a little bit more of what you want :D cause this is too general

42BHOGaming

Shootmania Storm Pro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want it to have a next video box to put the video in and a previous video box. Then there should be "Thanks for watching" and under that in smaller letters "Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!" There should also be a subscribe button somewhere as well as a check out my channel button. Also put links to my facebook (facebook.com/42BHOGaming) and twitter (twitter.com/42BHOGaming). I know I didn't really describe the actual colors/backround or just general look of it but I trust you have the power to make it awesome :happy:

neddy236

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I want it to have a next video box to put the video in and a previous video box. Then there should be "Thanks for watching" and under that in smaller letters "Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!" There should also be a subscribe button somewhere as well as a check out my channel button. Also put links to my facebook (facebook.com/42BHOGaming) and twitter (twitter.com/42BHOGaming). I know I didn't really describe the actual colors/backround or just general look of it but I trust you have the power to make it awesome :happy:
Ok im working on it when its ready I will give you a sample of what I got and you can tell me If you want anything else to be added/deleted

Reactions: 42BHOGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.