Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Meet Up/Gathering Anyone in Arizona?

Discussion in 'Meet Ups & Gatherings' started by Jennifer Nguyen, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    Hey guys! I feel like there's rarely anyone ever in Arizona that has a channel but if you're one of them let me know! I'd love to film a collab and I'm pretty open to whatever kinds of videos.:) I'm in Gilbert so if you're anywhere in the Phoenix area let's meet up! You can message me through any one of my social medias found on my channel About page or on the channel banner or you can email me at jennifernguyencontact@gmail.com.:biggrin:

2. AustinCollings
    Leaving November 15th to the Air Force!
    Cash:
    $47
    Hey i'm from Arizona! I'm currently gone for military training, but i'll be back in March for a couple of weeks! It's good to see another YouTuber in a familiar area!

Jennifer Nguyen likes this.
  3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    Hey Austin that's cool! Are you from Gilbert or just the surrounding area?:biggrin:

4. AustinCollings
    Leaving November 15th to the Air Force!
    Cash:
    $47
    I live about an hour from Gilbert. I have some friends there!

5. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    Oh that's cool.:) Well, nice chatting with you! Let me know when you're ever in town if you want to film something. Just message me on one of my social medias you can find on my channel or email me! jennifernguyencontact@gmail.com :biggrin: