Meet Up/Gathering Anyone in Arizona?

Hey guys! I feel like there's rarely anyone ever in Arizona that has a channel but if you're one of them let me know! I'd love to film a collab and I'm pretty open to whatever kinds of videos.:) I'm in Gilbert so if you're anywhere in the Phoenix area let's meet up! You can message me through any one of my social medias found on my channel About page or on the channel banner or you can email me at jennifernguyencontact@gmail.com.:biggrin:

Hey guys! I feel like there's rarely anyone ever in Arizona that has a channel but if you're one of them let me know! I'd love to film a collab and I'm pretty open to whatever kinds of videos.:) I'm in Gilbert so if you're anywhere in the Phoenix area let's meet up! You can message me through any one of my social medias found on my channel About page or on the channel banner or you can email me at jennifernguyencontact@gmail.com.:biggrin:
Hey i'm from Arizona! I'm currently gone for military training, but i'll be back in March for a couple of weeks! It's good to see another YouTuber in a familiar area!

Back