Anyone here permanently attached numerous LED panels onto your walls?

Tropical365

I've Got It
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm posting this in wrong section... I'm curious for those who have very poor lighting all day long like I do in my condo... and you don't sit and film in the same spot all the time but rather all over the place... have you found that permanently attaching 2 or 3 LED panels onto the wall in each of your rooms you film in helps?

I love my soft boxes but it's a huge hassle for me to have to carry them around, it's not logical or practical. It's not working for me because I film all over the place and I don't have the space for several massive soft boxes... thus thinking of buying some cheaper ultra slim LED panels and attaching it to my walls permanently. Anyone see a downside to this other than cost? I will eventually have overhead lighting after my condo gets renovated but overhead lighting is extremely unflattering! ... so I need the light coming from the sides as well to soften the ugly overhead shadows. I think it would be amazing to be able to turn my camera on and just record without having to mess around with lighting and it seems having LED panels permanently attached onto my walls would accomplish this...