anyone here knows network that provide 80% share or something similar ?

sreemon s

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

i want to join some network with atleast 80% revenue share ? i have only 300 subscribers and need a network to join .
please don't suggest creative nation and its sub networks.
any other network ?
please help
:)
thanks in advance

GamersName

String_not_found
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is Curse/Union for gamers, though you do not meet requirements as it seems. You can always contact other networks to negotiate terms.

Reactions: sreemon s

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

i want to join some network with atleast 80% revenue share ? i have only 300 subscribers and need a network to join .
please don't suggest creative nation and its sub networks.
any other network ?
please help
:)
thanks in advance
Whatever network you choose, negotiate with them. No share % is set in stone.

Clam-

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When you guys say negotiate... I'm not sure if you're serious? I mean, do you really think any bigger/serious network is going to go out of their way to negotiate over their standard deal, let's say 70-30 or 80-20 with a small YouTuber? They're more likely to ignore the email completely rather than change revenue share in his favor.

What I can suggest is that you make sure there is no lock-in contract whoever you'll join. That's until you get bigger and network will be interested to invest time and (your) money into your channel, so a year or two contract would be their guarantee you won't just randomly decide to leave.

Attamma TV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dear Sir

any network they offering you some kind of percentage it was completely trap and there is no use of joining any network other than adsense

Read everything before joining because when they told trial period for one month don'd believe after joining they simply says that by joining itself is a 1 year contract so you should not leave their network for 1 year this has been happened to me with REC Studios
i have joined in Freedom and Rec Studios

Freedom is good once i joined and i quit their network after 30 days they have not done anything wrong with me

So My Ultimate suggestion is BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE PARTNERSHIP NETWORKS

royalhitman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm partnered with freedom! and since I have a small channel I only get a 60% revenue share.(I do not monetize my videos though) Whereas someone who has maybe 500 subs and gets around 500-1000 views daily might get a 80/20 deal.

Attamma TV

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
may be royalhitman correct
because
i joined earlier with the freedom and their support is good and they will not trap anybody as REC Studios do

when i joined with the freedom i got 60% share and i quit that network within 30 days

and they unlink me as agreed without any disturbances to me