Anyone heard of Aquos Digital Network?

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Had an invite via email (not a message on YT) about joining Aquos Digital, never heard of them before and there doesn't seem to be any results on this forum for them.

Anyone heard of them/got any feedback? aquosdigital.co

Weirdly this is the second invite I've had via email in a month (previous one from PlanetCameo.tv) so I'm wondering if it's genuine interest or just speculative email spam?

Also, my channel has a lot of third party content (movie trailers) so I'm not even sure most MCN's would accept it.

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
I've never heard of them, if you don't know the name that's normally instantly a sign that's something wrong. These are mostly just spam and scam networks, don't bother joining or looking at them. Just delete the email! :)

Reactions: RBG and DJBenz

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've never heard of them, if you don't know the name that's normally instantly a sign that's something wrong. These are mostly just spam and scam networks, don't bother joining or looking at them. Just delete the email! :)
Thanks. :) I took a look at their channel on YT and they seem to have a bunch of users that have subs in the 100s and views for each video not much more, so I think they're just trying to build up an MCN and skim some Adsense money.

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nope. Never heard of them sounds fishy as hell though!

Reactions: RBG

DJBenz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seems to be a sub-network of ScaleLab from a bit of digging. But a sub that hosts its forum on a free wordpress domain can't really be too legit.

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sub network is terminated plus the owner of it started another one under Scalelab again called Foria but that won't last long either. If you look up Foria on Twitter you can notice something really odd about the twitter account. That should tell you enough to stay away from Foria as well. In addition to that, the guy running Aquos and then Foria was actively posting threads on TheBotNet in 2015 and earlier of this year (2016 in January) to try and recruit people for his sub network. He would even accept Traffic Exchange partners too when people asked.

I've had some personal dealings with the guy in the industry. As far as I know, he's exiting the networking industry; which if my impression is true then that would be a good thing since he's a 14 year old kid at present time. I don't have anything against him personally, he just always gave off this really immature and arrogant vibe whenever I talked to him privately.

Either way, that goes to show that a lot of sub networks out there currently are being ran by really young kids because MCNs decided it was a great idea to allow all sorts of people of any age make a sub network. It basically created free money for the MCN since they didn't have to really deal with those partners. According to a source of a former MCN owner (he dissolved his MCN business but still currently has the CMS account) was informed that YouTube is forcing MCNs to terminate their sub networks since it's a violation of MCN Terms of Service with YouTube. I am not going to name drop since I don't want people hunting the guy down and harassing him or digging into who was his staff and harassing them too. This taking effect by the middle or end of summer so if you're in a sub network or have friends in one, you might see that sub network terminated out of no where.

Anyways, just thought I'd share a little insider knowledge on the subject.