Anyone has had their adsense updated?

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, usually youtube transfers the earnings into the adsense account for payment before the 15th but this month not yet for me. My adsense is in good standing and I have no strikes in youtube either but I do have channel wide demonetization at the moment (the kids stuff that is going on).
My question, did any of you other channels have their adsense updated already?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks everyone, seems that Youtube took away my earning then for November, I hope it's suspended and paid later but I doubt it. :-(

ericshift1

Reaction score
Hi, usually youtube transfers the earnings into the adsense account for payment before the 15th but this month not yet for me. My adsense is in good standing and I have no strikes in youtube either but I do have channel wide demonetization at the moment (the kids stuff that is going on).
My question, did any of you other channels have their adsense updated already?
Mine did at the usual time. Don't think you're getting paid, sorry.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I got mine on the 21.12.
But interesting information: "Please note that early next year AdSense will no longer show YouTube metrics. The best place to see your estimated earnings and other monetization metrics is the YouTube Analytics Revenue report."

I used to be addicted to the AdSense report because it would show me live how much money I made so far today. I stopped checking it a long time ago but some people might not like it.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Mine didn't update and I still haven't received a payment. Adsense doesn't say anything is on hold. YouTube shows monetization is enabled. According to YouTube Analytics, I should be getting around $2,600 for November's ads, yet Adsense shows my last payment was for October's ads, which I received on November 21st, and then nothing after that. $0.00 for my balance even though it shows page views and RPM values and the like. I emailed Partner Support on the 22nd and they said:
Upon checking on our end, I was able to see that the payment has been credited to your bank account. Please check with you bank for the details of the transaction.
Yeah, no such payment. What are they even talking about? How can there be a payment if Adsense says my balance is $0 and it says there was no payment sent? Maybe they were confused and seeing the payment I received in November (which is for October's ads) and thinking I was talking about that. I'm talking about the payment in December for November's ads.

I replied back saying there was no payment and showed them screenshots of my Adsense page showing no payment in December. They said to wait a few days and get back to them if I still haven't received it. Okay, it's the holiday weekend and all. Well, on the 27th (my birthday) nothing had changed. No balance in Adsense, no payment listed as being paid out in December, and no payment in my bank account. I replied back to them and told them so, stating that Adsense FAQ says you should receive the payment between the 21st and 26th. It's now the 30th and I haven't heard anything back from them. Do I need to start a new ticket or something?