Anyone got some good video ideas?

Elpixion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
So i am currently writing up my "Video ideas for July 2017" but there is only about 6 points on the list, and i can't really think of anything but i really want to make more videos this month, my content consists of short videos i don't know how to describe them (while writing this i thought of 2 new ideas lol) or does anyone have any strategies for coming up with ideas?
Thanks

TwoWords

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
The best brainstorming happens when you aren't brainstorming.
Keep a notes app on your phone to jot down cool ideas when they come to you randomly.

If you're struggling, try writing down your dreams the moment you wake up. There'll be some really crazy ideas in there.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It really just depends on what kind of videos do you want to make. There are endless topics of creative things you can create. Of course there are limitations to your imagination but you can take it one step at a time.

My best brainstorming comes from when I'm working. If there is a task at work that is pretty mindless (for example Vacuuming or mopping) then you can think about just about anything without getting in trouble. Then when you have a moment just write it down. Whether it be on paper, your phone, etc. Sometimes dreams or nightmares give off good potential ideas too. Write those down as well and just start narrowing down what you'd want to create first and what you can create later cause maybe that specific idea will take longer to make. There really is no right answer. Best of luck to ya! =]

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have about 6 months worth of ideas in the planning. And then when im through with them I will recycle them again!

Reactions: TheVlogTheory

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah it really depends on what you want to focus on and how you make your videos! I'm a gaming channel so I have games I highlight and focus on as well as ideas surrounding those games! After awhile of finding things to do your ideas just start to come to you! Big thing is to write them down though! It could be on your phone or anything always try to keep track of your thoughts so you can reflect back to them and if anything one idea could be the start of a bunch of things!

Reactions: TheCooliBros