Meet Up/Gathering Anyone going VidCon London?

BitsOfBen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
A bit of a long shot but I was wondering if any content creators will be going VidCon London next month? I’ve been asking around twitter etc but there doesn’t seem that may peeps are going. I usually go to these things knowing some people who usually go to these types of conventions like SITC. Anyway, just thought I would ask.

Reactions: James BB

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to go but I simply don´t have time for it:(

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It´s the first time I hear about Vidcon London, I have heard about the one in the US and Amsterdam, but not in London!
I would love to, but it´s too short of a notice, since I´m starting my new job at the start of next month!

James BB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A bit of a long shot but I was wondering if any content creators will be going VidCon London next month? I’ve been asking around twitter etc but there doesn’t seem that may peeps are going. I usually go to these things knowing some people who usually go to these types of conventions like SITC. Anyway, just thought I would ask.
Hey, I'm restarting my channel and plan on going up for the event to do a bit of vlogging, I live in Oxfordshire so haven't decided which ticket (community or creator) to purchase yet but if you would like to try and meet up then that would be great as currently I don't know anyone going