Vlog Anyone going to the MCM Comic Con in London?

GygaSHIFT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi i run a tech channel and recently achieved my 500 subscriber mark :D I just wanted to see if anyones going on saturday the 25th?

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm going all 3 days and will probably be filming for most of them, I'm going to the Carl froch weigh in tomorrow then heading over to try out the games and stuff then from the Saturday we will be filming pretty much the whole day

Reactions: GygaSHIFT

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah I just wanna get the balance right between seeing and trying everything I want to (like playing deadpool :D ) and filming a bunch of stuff for my channel

You checking anything out at the Vidcon there ? On the Sunday they have some workshop thing on making a YouTube series

GygaSHIFT

I've Got It
Reaction score
I cant make it sunday, but i have to say that your videos are hilarious :D I loved the p***y prank one. If i see you there im deffinatly gonna give you a shoutout

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Haha cheers mate, I was looking at a couple of your videos and you have a really clear concise voice for vlogging etc, if I had a better accent and spoke clearer I would it out but people like you will just be way better then me at it :)

Oh and if you do see me just watch for a minute or 2 because I may be in the middle of a prank XD

Also if your in the que at 8:30 in the morning with the early bird tickets keep and eye out for some of my creations flying around XD

And if your not then you can always watch the videos of it all when I upload :D