Meet Up/Gathering Anyone from Mi want to Collab on a video

redwan rexz

Reaction score
Lol sorry for late reply its a comedy script including three people

H3O mantra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey i'm Nick from NothingToDoCrew, my channel has about 1500 subs and i have been making videos on youtube for about a year.
I'm from Southeast Mi (Ann Arbor) and was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and collab on a video. I make videos similar to devinsupertramp and i also do a few diy videos. If you are interested, let me know. I'll check out your channel and see if i can come up with an idea that will work for both of us
Hey Nick, Im Akshita. I live in Ann arbor too and I started my channel about 3 months ago. I do lifestyle videos, funny videos, D.I.Y videos. I currently have about 350 subscribers. Let me know if your interested. We could plan soemthing out. Every month I do 'Hand Made with Love' series (D.I.Y) I havent done one yet for this July. Check my channel out and let me know if you would be interested. :)

NothingToDoCrew

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Nick, Im Akshita. I live in Ann arbor too and I started my channel about 3 months ago. I do lifestyle videos, funny videos, D.I.Y videos. I currently have about 350 subscribers. Let me know if your interested. We could plan soemthing out. Every month I do 'Hand Made with Love' series (D.I.Y) I havent done one yet for this July. Check my channel out and let me know if you would be interested. :)
Your editing is seriously awesome! If you keep making videos, you are going to grow fast. I am down for collabing on a video, i think i have a few good diy videos that would work great for our channels. I am working on 2 other projects, but i will be free by the end of august. Can you message me on my facebook page and i'll throw some ideas your way? https://www.facebook.com/nothingtodocrew/notifications/
BTW i am from belleville, it's about 5-10 mins from ann arbor

Reactions: H3O mantra

H3O mantra

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your editing is seriously awesome! If you keep making videos, you are going to grow fast. I am down for collabing on a video, i think i have a few good diy videos that would work great for our channels. I am working on 2 other projects, but i will be free by the end of august. Can you message me on my facebook page and i'll throw some ideas your way?
BTW i am from belleville, it's about 5-10 mins from ann arbor
Thank you Nick. I just left a message for you on facebook :) Check it out. Looking forward to meeting you soon.