Vlog Anyone from London? Want to collab and build a team

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hey everyone, Im looking for London youtubers.
Collaborations first and then I wanna build a team also for other productions.
Please type me here or pvt as you wish, get in touch

Reaction score
If you're not busy. Why don't come to Vietnam. I'm have a place you can live here for months with amazing foods. Free to stay quite high speed internet and good inviroment. You can films Asia daily life with cost for food just $100 + / months

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
If you're not busy. Why don't come to Vietnam. I'm have a place you can live here for months with amazing foods. Free to stay quite high speed internet and good inviroment. You can films Asia daily life with cost for food just $100 + / months
Tell me more about that please

Always_Tea_Time

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello, if you would be interested It would be great if you wanted to collab on a podcast with me. I do them on my channel and love to interview people who have a passion!! hope to hear from you again.

Reaction score
Tell me more about that please
Hi there. I'm back. I just leave internet some days. If you enough money to travel. Take a passport and go to my country (Vietnam). You and me can travel through Asia after successfully earn money from Youtube by our Videos. The important thing is the cost for living is very low and too much ideals to creates youtube videos. add my facebook/duong.huu.hoang.98

curiousflavor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm in London for another 2 weeks. I'm down to do a collab / vlog while I'm here - do you have anything in mind?

Reaction score
Hey! I just moved to Lakenheath and only 2 hours from London - I’m interested in meeting local YouTubers.

-Kyle