Anyone experienced in Podcast?

EurekaVidmak

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Other
For you who have some experience with creating a podcast, i want to know how you prepare or planning for it? Do you write a script for it or just go spontaneous? Do you talk only 1 topic or just talk randomly? And else...

I want to create my own podcast, but i kinda new to it. I don't how to start and how to prepare for it.

satiricals

I've Got It
Reaction score
Never did a podcast but I have studied radio & been on the air at a community college radio station. Radio stations have music and commercials and their DJs come in early to plan the show.

You should do the same for a podcast especially if none of you have clout to begin with.

WebSam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do a podcast with my flatmate, we are 150 episodes into it. The biggest takeaways I can give you are:

A lot of people give up after the first 5 episodes, just like YouTube people get disheartened if they don't get immediate results in downloads or views etc. Do your podcast on something you're passionate about.

Ours is a bit random and we talk about whatever, but we do use Trello to put notes down so have topics to fill the show up with. It really helps us, because if we forget what we were going to talk about or need to come up with something on the spot it sounds really terrible. So just note down ideas.

We keep it at 30 mins long which works for us and our listeners like that, we are also consistent with posting which is a key thing.