Anyone ever posted a video that no one has done before? Title suggestions?

Eve Hemingway

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I have made a video on the top 10 things that low paid employers experience. When I search this I havent found another youtuber do it before so I'm not sure what to name my title for it to get traffic. I have found a lot of youtubers have done "confessions of a McDonald's worker" and "what fast food workers don't tell you".

My video is quite a lighthearted "funny" video. Some things I say are about the illusion low paid jobs you are given is "working your way up" and about how you are searched if the tills down.

Has anyone ever posted a video that no one else has done before? Do you have any suggestions for a video title which could generate traffic?

Thank you so much for reading xo

Last edited:

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't really have any suggestions on what the title should be, but however you title it you should include keywords people are searching for. things that have not been done are amazing to have in your video library. but if it doesn't include key words people are either actively searching or key words to be related to other video's for suggested views its hard for anyone to find it. witch puts you back in having some competition for rankings.

many times what I will do is upload a video then try to search it using search terms I think people might be using to try to find a video like mine from a different computer in a incognito browser so YouTube doesn't know that I am trying to find my video then I make changes to the title and description until I get my video to rank.

I have a few video's that are either the only one or one of only a couple video's to cover a topic and one that was the only one to cover the topic didn't rank at all at first. re worded a couple things changed the order of some words around and boom 1-3 result under many different search terms.

Reactions: Eve Hemingway

Eve Hemingway

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't really have any suggestions on what the title should be, but however you title it you should include keywords people are searching for. things that have not been done are amazing to have in your video library. but if it doesn't include key words people are either actively searching or key words to be related to other video's for suggested views its hard for anyone to find it. witch puts you back in having some competition for rankings.

many times what I will do is upload a video then try to search it using search terms I think people might be using to try to find a video like mine from a different computer in a incognito browser so YouTube doesn't know that I am trying to find my video then I make changes to the title and description until I get my video to rank.

I have a few video's that are either the only one or one of only a couple video's to cover a topic and one that was the only one to cover the topic didn't rank at all at first. re worded a couple things changed the order of some words around and boom 1-3 result under many different search terms.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! It is really helpful especially the incognito browser. I never thought about that. I have found that changing the title a few times in other videos have worked really well.

Thank you again xo

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
All the time xD I usually just mark my videos as they are (So in my case "Title of the film" (Possibly the year as well) and then "TYTD Reviews" so far I havent encountered any specific problems other than finding decent SEO tags...as there isnt a lot of videos on the type of films I cover (And in some cases No videos whatsoever) quite a lot of my tagging and sharing work has to really be pushed to get out there :) I'd say play it by ear and you cant go far wrong :)

Reactions: Eve Hemingway

Eve Hemingway

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All the time xD I usually just mark my videos as they are (So in my case "Title of the film" (Possibly the year as well) and then "TYTD Reviews" so far I havent encountered any specific problems other than finding decent SEO tags...as there isnt a lot of videos on the type of films I cover (And in some cases No videos whatsoever) quite a lot of my tagging and sharing work has to really be pushed to get out there :) I'd say play it by ear and you cant go far wrong :)
Hey! Thanks for the advice! I guess it's a good thing we are doing things no one else does because it's unique :D just a bit harder to get it known but hopefully it pays off :D thanks again