Anyone else YouTubing for 5+ years?

Noir Proxy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I’ve been YouTubing for over five years. It’s crazy to think as man a lot of it feels like such a blur now.

Unusually my channel in most cases is pretty dead. I do advertise daily, make videos, stream, all that fun stuff but man I’ve never been able to gain traction.

I do video reviews, editorials, community events, wow it feels like I’m running dry out of ideas now xD

Anyone else been in the game this long and had the same experience?

It’s pretty much a downer of a thread but hey I’m curious about reaching out :)

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
5 years, yes. Not on the same account though. When I was younger I could never commit to it, but now that I'm older, out of school and have a stable job with weekends off and no friends (lol) I am able to accurately set aside some time to make videos, which I love. I have had sort of the same experience. But only time will tell with this account (which is permanent!) I guess. :)

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I´m on my 4th year now, and I feel I have stagnated the past two years, having been on almost the same sub count during that time. But I see that i might see some traction, that I´m starting to get some subscribers and viewers!

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've been doing it for several years as well, both on an older and now my current channel. But because I don't know how to advertise, I've never gone anywhere. By now it's something that I do occasionally, I don't expect to go anywhere but where I am.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’ve been on YouTube for two years! I’m sorry to hear that your having trouble gaining traction maybe one day you will start rolling in the views. I wish you the best of luck with your channel.

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been doing it for more than 5 years on two different channels. I'm about to hit my 3rd year on current channel in April. And I can understand getting no traction. There are two sides to my channel and each side makes the other side angry. There is no one out there to collaborate with. I'm just whizzing into the wind with very little hope, or at least that's how it feels.

Noir Proxy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
It is interesting to see so many people chugging away. Quite inspiring! I wish us all the best of luck :)

bigattck

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
for me its 8 years nearly as old has youtube