Anyone Else Seeing No Views in Realtime Analytics?

Agufish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I generally get between 100-200 views per hour, but as of 6:35PM EST, realtime analytics is showing a big ol' goose egg. I'm still getting likes and comments, so I know there are views, but they're just not showing up on the realtime analytics page, and the view-counts aren't changing. Anyone else getting this or just me?

FamilyToyReview

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I generally get between 100-200 views per hour, but as of 6:35PM EST, realtime analytics is showing a big ol' goose egg. I'm still getting likes and comments, so I know there are views, but they're just not showing up on the realtime analytics page, and the view-counts aren't changing. Anyone else getting this or just me?
Same. The views came back. But they just started disappearing again right now. Probably some bug. I think there are views but the reporting is just not updating.

Reactions: JackJack

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HAH! I knew someone would be startled enough to make a thread about it! Just another one of those YouTube things. There is no way you suddenly don't have views off all your content for half an hour if you normally have views. That's impossible.

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Yup, just noticed it a little while ago. I thought it was just a SLOW day.. But i dont think I've ever had it THAT slow.