Anyone else seeing huge spikes in Views and Subs?

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
So, in the last 28 days, I have seen some massive jumps across the board in my analytics. Everything is up from 50% to 130%. I am just wondering if everyone is seeing this, or if I am doing something right for a change. LOL!

yes my views are up 200% but after these weird months, i just dont take it for granted, any time it can falls like a rock in the lake

Congrats on your success. I know you work hard at it and it's good to see that paying off. :)

I had a terrible July and August and then it recovered in September (+55% views compared to August) and October the views have levelled out at my usual level. So a bit of a rollercoaster but business as usual now I suppose. RPM has been very good recently. :)

Yes, big spikes for me on my channel. Mainly, it comes from my most watched video going on a tear and blowing past the 1 million views mark. I was hoping it would pass that milestone some time in November. Instead, it started getting 40k+ views a day and is already almost at 1.2 million now. I don't think it'll sustain that level, but if it did, I'd be looking at 2 million by November! With the success of that video, my end screen suggested videos have gotten thousands of new views and the end screens of those end screen videos are also seeing hundreds of extra views!

I've had the exact opposite happen to me over the last 3-4 weeks. videos that were previously getting 150-200 views a day have now dropped down to 13 views a day if that and all of my other content is slowly slowing down on views, likes and comments as well...weirdly though my subs are growing faster than they ever have before (Still slow by most peoples standards but lighting fast for me)...I dont get it...Im hoping they tweak the algorithm again at some point in the near future as I was growing attached to the growth :cold:

Yes, big spikes for me on my channel. Mainly, it comes from my most-watched video going on a tear and blowing past the 1 million views mark. I was hoping it would pass that milestone sometime in November. Instead, it started getting 40k+ views a day and is already almost at 1.2 million now. I don't think it'll sustain that level, but if it did, I'd be looking at 2 million by November! With the success of that video, my end screen suggested videos have gotten thousands of new views and the end screens of those end screen videos are also seeing hundreds of extra views!

How do you tell what your end screens are doing?

I have one video that has done that from day one. I just beats ever other thing I make to pieces and has for years. It is a carpy video that I shot on a whim with a Galaxy S2 phone and is really kind of embarrassing when compared to the quality of my videos today, but the dang thing is like the Energizer bunny. It just keeps going and going and going. I thought it would run its course and die years ago, but it is getting more views now than ever. I wish I could figure out the magical recipe that makes that video so liked and Disliked. People love to hate on that video. Maybe that is the magic of it.

Back