Anyone else having this problem with the studio beta uploader?

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I tried using the studio beta uploader instead of the classic uploader. However, it doesn't seem to work for me. I don't simply mean I can't figure it out. I mean it is quite literally broken!

First, it doesn't seem to allow me to upload multiple videos at a time. That alone makes it inferior to the classic uploader. People who like to upload entire week's worth of videos at one time need to upload them literally one at a time.

Second, even if I'm uploading them one at a time, there's another problem: It isn't a webpage unto itself. It's only an overlay on another page. That alone doesn't seem like much a problem, but there's a problem that comes with it. As soon as I finalize everything about the upload and click "save," the overlay goes away to reveal the main "studio beta" page underneath it.

This has the effect of canceling the upload!

As I check the video details page in studio beta, it just gives me a black background with an exclamation mark in it, telling me that the upload was abandoned.

I did not abandon the upload. Youtube abandoned the upload, and I can't seem to figure out how to keep Youtube from abandoning the upload.

This is b******t!