Comedy Anyone do LGBT humor channels?

AshtheMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have an transition channel where I joke around a lot and talk about my funny experiences as a trans person. Any other similar blogs that would want a collab?

HeyQueerFace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like to personally put a dash of humor in my vlogs. It's been a bit since I've done queer related topics. But, I have few things planned. And, honestly, as a lesbian--I think a collab would be utterly delightful. Especially as I can only see our experiences as being vastly different, yet wonderfully entertaining.

AshtheMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like to personally put a dash of humor in my vlogs. It's been a bit since I've done queer related topics. But, I have few things planned. And, honestly, as a lesbian--I think a collab would be utterly delightful. Especially as I can only see our experiences as being vastly different, yet wonderfully entertaining.
Let me know what you usually like to do and we can probably make something work :)

zabavan

Reaction score
I've got a video in mind which you could appear in, and I just need someone to message me on Instagram as part of the video, I'll give you more details if you're available. It'll be fairly brief, but it won't take longer than 5 minutes to do and I'll give you credit in the description of the video.

AshtheMonster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't think your channel button is right, nothing comes up. Let me see your channel and all the details about the collab : )

zabavan

Reaction score
s**t, sorry about this but one of my friends has agreed to do the role instead, I'm really sorry about that. Sorry for wasting your time.

Talise Wickham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
LGBT humor isn't the main focus of my channel but it makes up a lot of my own sense of humor so it's appearing a lot :')