Anyone constantly checking their subs count constantly?

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hehe this is great!

I wonder if anyone has any stories of inadvertently creating a viral video, and the realtime stats just exploding? Must be so exciting! I'd happily take steady growth though.
I had one video that out of nowhere started getting 3K views per hour on my second channel. The channel barely had 100-200 views per day, so that huge jump made me remember that I had the channel at all. Thanks to this video the channel got enough subscribers to convince me it is worth uploading there as well. I started using it as a backup channel, where I upload inferior versions of my videos for people who don't have the right hardware/equipment to watch the videos on my main channel. It was a nice surprise, that I didn't expect at all, taking into account the video was already available on my main channel.

Reactions: odabaco

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've just come back from Summer In The City, so I'm eyeing up my numbers more frequently to see if networking has done me any good!

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't normally. On average, I'll check my sub count once a week. I'll check my views once every 1 or 2 days. I've long since turned off all YouTube email notifications besides comments.

Lately, however, I've been more frequently checking my sub count since I've promised to upload a video when I hit my next milestone, and I don't want to miss it. If I don't keep checking and keep it in mind, I'll forget and get distracted with other things.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I check especially more often since I went under 200 I was happy with that now, I'm staring at the number hoping it goes back to 200.