Anyone constantly checking their subs count constantly?

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah but mostly it's views I care about...although in the past few months I've been trying to avoid most analytics! Realtime stats can become an obsession.

Reactions: markkaz

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do check them out, but for the last two months it has been depressing lol. First, it didn't go up at all it was steady. Then I made a video that went popular (for my standards) and WOW three new subscribers and the next day they were gone. So yeah, I must say I kind of lost motivation not because this is just about subscribers for me, I freaking love doing comedy skits, but still you think that a very good video that a lot of people shared would bring you some "numbers" too. Ah well, I'll move on. :)

Reactions: markkaz

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I check my subs growth daily via Social Blade. I check real-time views via Video Manager several times a day especially if I had an upload. Since I have a new channel, I check that one more frequently.

However, it's not my first step. Since I monitor my channels to maintain a family friendly atmosphere, I check comments at least once an hour. After that, I may check analytics but not every hour.

Reactions: Alexander Hoff

ItsBeeRay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hahaha! I know exactly what you mean. I'm constantly checking my YouTube channel and my analytics in general even though nothing really changes much throughout the course of the day. I've become something of an addict. It's like now I spend all my free time either on YouTube or trying to come up with video ideas/ writing scripts.

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've been meaning to comment on this post but every time I see the title I get side tracked....by checking my subscribers.
Hehe this is great!

I wonder if anyone has any stories of inadvertently creating a viral video, and the realtime stats just exploding? Must be so exciting! I'd happily take steady growth though.