Anyone constantly checking their subs count constantly?

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've stopped doing it as often, like once a day, because it really doesn't change too much

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I have a bad habit of checking my sub count constantly. It's a nice surprise when it goes from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 and so on :^), but when there is no change, it's a bit saddening.
I know I shouldn't care about the number too much, but I can't help it :0

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I do but the sad part is that it remains unchange for most of the day. But I still check them constantly.
Mislim da ti je bolje da izbacujes nove video klipove nego sto stalno provjeravas da li ima novih subscribera :D
Now a little bit of English. I got excited because I saw my native language on his about page :) That is normal when you have a low number of subscribers so every of them is precious like gold. However, if you have 10k+ subscribers I don`t think you will do it so often :). In last week I gain at least 10 new subscribers so I got excited because I am now at 160 :)

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I think it's definitely something a lot of people do because every bit of growth makes you feel so good that you wanna be there to see it! However try not to let it affect you too much, you wanna be making the same content you enjoy making regardless of the numbers, so you don't want it to influence what you're doing too much.

Reactions: markkaz

Python Blue

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
First of all, sorry for my long absence from here: truth be told, things got pretty rough for me since I left, and I feel it best to return as one way to regain motivation.

I personally don't worry too much about my subscriber count anymore: as someone with over 1,000 subscribers now, I have all of the YouTube features I might want, anyway. What I do worry about is how often my recent videos are (not) viewed, even if that is a slight tangent from the original subject.

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Subscribers list seems to be my go-to route to get to the various settings / Analytics so I don't think that helps my obsession haha.