Gaming ANYONE CAN JOIN!! Gaming Group,

Connor wood

Hello, I am a YouTuber by the name of ChancerRooni, but call me Connor, I am now hosting a discord server where anyone can join and make videos together, as the server grows I hope friendships can be made and some good videos. I want to make the server in to a clan at some point hoping that this will help us grow are channels.

After a bit of trail and error the're are some things I would like to add.

-We are a PC only
-Games I'm looking for currently: CS-GO, BF Franchise, Rust, Rocket League, GTA and maybe some GMod but I'm not really a big fan myself. (Any games that you think are cool I'm happy to add)
-Please be older that 16, but if i can't tell that your younger than you can stay.
-Don't be shy, if no one is on message to see if people can get on and try to be active as possible. I don't want people to just join and never speak.

Discord Code: HZTBRym

ALSO FEEL FREE TO INVITE NON YOUTUBERS THE SERVER IS FOR EVERYONE.

Last edited:
Hey man! That sounds awesome! I've got cs:go and GTA 5, although GTA isn't on steam, it needed to be downloaded from the Rockstar games store. I am 18 if that matters. I am interested in a collab man, so let me know what's up. Thanks, Miksa.

Hello, I am a YouTuber by the name of ChancerRooni, but call me Connor, I am now hosting a discord server where anyone can join and make videos together, as the server grows I hope friendships can be made and some good videos. I want to make the server in to a clan at some point hoping that this will help us grow are channels.

After a bit of trail and error the're are some things I would like to add.

-We are a PC only
-Games I'm looking for currently: CS-GO, BF Franchise, Rust, Rocket League, GTA and maybe some GMod but I'm not really a big fan myself. (Any games that you think are cool I'm happy to add)
-Please be older that 16, but if i can't tell that your younger than you can stay.
-Don't be shy, if no one is on message to see if people can get on and try to be active as possible. I don't want people to just join and never speak.

Discord Code: HZTBRym

ALSO FEEL FREE TO INVITE NON YOUTUBERS THE SERVER IS FOR EVERYONE.
yo i would be interested in making some rust videos me and my friends wanted to start a series on a freshly wiped server that allows to have a group up too 5 people there is 3 of us at the moment and we are looking for some more people would you be interested.If you are interested contact me on discord:KoziOnPc#8727

Back