Vlog Anyone around Southampton, UK? Looking to collab?

Jamie Sharp

Reaction score
Hey,

Just seeing whether anyone is around near me. I have 30k subscribers - looking for someone with decent content who's near by to collab.

Reach out!

Jamie.

Reactions: Laurenx1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I just started uploading on my channel not too long ago so I don't have a lot of subscribers but I'm headed to London and Brighton at the end of May(I'm from the U.S.) and I'd love to film some collabs while I'm over there! If your down let me know. :)

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I just started uploading on my channel not too long ago so I don't have a lot of subscribers but I'm headed to London and Brighton at the end of May(I'm from the U.S.) and I'd love to film some collabs while I'm over there! If your down let me know. :)
Cool, I just had a quick scroll through your channel and from what I see you have a lot of great stuff up on there. I'd be up for collabing with you, I live in London and you have a really great personailty, it really does come out in your videos. Keep on creating stuff, if you wanna talk some more, drop me an email or something.

kitevisionarybookings@outlook.com

Reactions: Jennifer Nguyen
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool, I just had a quick scroll through your channel and from what I see you have a lot of great stuff up on there. I'd be up for collabing with you, I live in London and you have a really great personailty, it really does come out in your videos. Keep on creating stuff, if you wanna talk some more, drop me an email or something.

kitevisionarybookings@outlook.com
Sounds good! Thanks for stopping by my channel!

Laurenx1

Reaction score
Sounds good! Thanks for stopping by my channel!
Hi Jennifer - I'm from the USA and just moved to London as an expat. We should stay in touch via YouTube and collab when you're here! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488558795,1488558465][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey,

Just seeing whether anyone is around near me. I have 30k subscribers - looking for someone with decent content who's near by to collab.

Reach out!

Jamie.
Hi Jamie - I'm originally from the US, but live in London as an expat. Would love to connect with you sometime! Do you come to London much?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Jennifer - I'm from the USA and just moved to London as an expat. We should stay in touch via YouTube and collab when you're here! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1488558795,1488558465][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi Jamie - I'm originally from the US, but live in London as an expat. Would love to connect with you sometime! Do you come to London much?
Hey Lauren! That's sounds great! When the time gets closer I'll let you know when I'm free to collab because I'm not too sure what time the plans I have are at yet.

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All of your channels are 100

Southhampton guy, i live near but your on the next level from me bro, your channel is lit

keep it up bro

Laurenx1

Reaction score
Jamie - love your content, man. I live in London near the Ikonn's and others. Would be sweet to connect if you're ever nearby.